I will organize your home or office space to perfection! While I'm happy to tackle any space in need of tidying, common projects include:
• Kitchens, pantries, and laundry rooms: cleaning cupboards and creating cohesive storage plans, ensuring the spaces are used to their greatest functionality
• Mudroom or entryway areas: clearing the clutter that stops us in our tracks as we enter and leave our homes, ensuring that every member of the family can help keep it clean moving forward
• Playrooms and children's rooms: creating play spaces, establishing storage systems for clothing and toys, making art and homework zones for kids
• Closets: organizing the space and paring wardrobes, storing, reselling, or donating unused items
• Offices: both professional and home office spaces: cleaning up filing systems, desktop and work spaces, and calming the clutter that prevents you from focusing
• Decor: I'll help you remove old or tired decor, refresh accessories, linens, and more to give your newly-organized space the face life it deserves
• Move In and Move Out (see below)
• Renovating or Updating?
I can help you to source, interview, and hire vendors and contractors for your project. I have worked to do disaster remiedsation, renovation management, and often work closely with design professionals to make sure your home or office looks exactly how you want it to - with as little stress as possible!
I offer move management for professional spaces and homes, working with movers to coordinate a seamless move-out, and unpacking items into the right locations the first time. It can be an overwhelming task to figure out where your items would be the happiest, let me take that off your plate (and put that plate in the right cupboard!)
• Attention to Detail
I am experienced in reading architectural blueprints and floorplans, project punch list management, and even the custom design of built-in areas like desks, playroom spaces, custom storage areas and closets, and fully finished garages. I can work with other professionals to ensure the project is perfectly executed all the way through to the finishing touch.